R.A. Heath Construction LLC
Quality. Dedication. Experience.
Partnering with R. A. Heath you get:
Our promise to minimize business disruptions during your project.
- Routine communications to keep you up to date on your project.
Quality projects delivered on time.
Warehousing capabilities to stage multiple projects.
Large coverage area.
In-house Electrical Department.
- Over 18 years of industry experience in expedited renovations.
- The option, depending on
scopeof work, to keep your business open during construction.
- Access to bundled services with our sister casework manufacturing facility.
- A relationship. We develop a strong operational awareness of our customer business and needs.
At R.A. Heath we continuously strive to:
- Conduct business in an honest and competitive manner, creating partnerships with our clients that value our services and dedication to their projects while allowing us to make a reasonable profit in order to maintain the level of quality and service they expect.
- Engage in continuous improvement for the benefit of our customers, our business, our employees, our community, and our environment. A few examples are:
- Proven Process
Shared Core Values among all Employees
Shared Vision, Goals, and Performance communicated quarterly throughout the entire organization
- OSHA trained Operations staff
- CPR & First Aid trained staff
Give back to our community, which is responsible for the people whose time and talent make our business successful. Here are a few of the programs we repeatedly support:
- Salvation Army Angel Tree Program
- Gymnastics Training Center
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- DaVinci Academy
- Special Olympics
- Prince of Peace Church
- Special Olympics Georgia
- Millcreek Athletic Association
- Hebron Baptist Church Cheerleading
- FBHS Diamond Club
- FBHS Peer Leadership